Saturday, March 28, 2009

Every saturday is supposed to be our "Family Fun" day. I just thought I'd share a few pics from what we did today...



Adam got up and made breakfast (scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon..yumm!)








Then the girls painted flower pots to plant their flowers in...



We made a huge tent to cover the whole living room and played under it for a few hours...



Then we jumped and practiced tumbling. I can't wait until I can show you Lily and Liberty doing backhandsprings...yes, they can almost do backhandsprings...crazy! This video is just of Lily showing us her "flip".



Then the girls got all dolled up for Easter pictures! Sorry Libby looks a little upset, this was after pictures and she had just gotten her finger caught and hurt so she was not in the pic taking mood, but I had to show you the dresses, (they decided not to wear the hats this time).

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys had a great "Family Fun Day"... Did Adam get an Easter dress too? I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great that the little things make for the best memories?

    ReplyDelete